RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Effective Monday, January 1, 2024 our Returns and Exchange Policy has been updated. Eligible in-store purchases made prior to Jan 1, 2024 can be returned up to 60 days from the original purchase date. Eligible in-store purchases made after January 1, 2024 are subject to our new Returns & Exchange Policy.
METHODS OF PAYMENT
CREDIT CARDS - We accept the following credit cards as payment, via swipe or contactless payment: Express Credit Card, American Express, VISA, MasterCard, Bravo, International Diner’s Card, Discover Card, JCB, ApplePay, PayPal, Klarna and China Union Pay.
EXPRESS FACTORY OUTLET RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
We’re happy to accept returns and exchanges for items purchased in our U.S. Express Factory Outlet stores based on the following requirements:
- We will not accept a return or exchange if requested more than 30 days after the purchase.
- We do not accept returns or exchanges without a receipt, invoice or order confirmation. If you do not have a valid receipt or if we cannot confirm your purchase in our system, no refund, credit or exchange will be issued.
- Items purchased at Express Factory Outlet stores cannot be returned in stores outside the U.S. or at Express Retail stores. If you made your purchase at an Express Factory Outlet store, you must return it to an Express Factory Outlet store.
- Third-party branded products, select Labels We Love, including all Express Marketplace items cannot be returned to Express Retail or Express Factory Outlet stores. Marketplace items must be returned directly to the seller.
- Certain merchandise such as fragrance or swimwear may not be eligible for return unless in original condition.
- Items with “Do Not Remove” tags must be attached to be returned or exchanged. Make sure you’re completely satisfied with your item before removing this tag.
- Merchandise must be returned in its original condition, unwashed and unworn (this does not include merchandise that is defective).
- Refunds will be issued to your original payment method (returns of purchases made with a gift card and returns of purchases with a gift receipt will be issued in merchandise credit in the form of a gift card). Shipping and handling fees are not refundable.
- Items marked Final Sale or items that have a price ending in .97 may not be returnable. Face covereing are also non-returnable
- Express reserves the right to limit or refuse any refund or exchange.
- Express reservses the right to revise the Return Policy at any time with or without notice.
FIND AN EXPRESS FACTORY OUTLET NEAR YOU
Go to Store Search at https://stores.expressfactoryoutlet.com/search to find an Express Factory Outlet store near you. Bring the items you wish to return, along with your receipt and the original form of payment. (That’s it! No box required.)
We will process a one-time price adjustment for in-store Express Factory Outlet purchases, when the price of an item has been reduced and an original sales receipt is presented within 14 days of the purchase date. Price adjustments are refunded in the same tender as the original purchase. Items purchased at Express and Express Men stores are not eligible for price adjustments in Express Factory Outlet stores.
The return price is the amount paid for merchandise after all discounts are applied. A portion of any coupon or promotional discount applied to the original transaction will be subtracted from all returned or exchanged items noted on the original receipt.
Check your receipt and notify store management immediately of any overcharge. You are entitled to pay no more than the lowest posted, advertised, or quoted price for any commodity offered for sale at a retail establishment.
ABOUT EXPRESS ADS & TRACKING
We participate in industry-standard targeted marketing. Learn more about it here: www.express.com/customer-service/aboutads. To control online ad tracking, visit aboutads.info/choices.
NOTICE TO CUSTOMERS PURCHASING IN STORES CONVERTING TO EXPRESS FACTORY OUTLET LOCATIONS
Stores converting from Express to Express Factory Outlet will be unable to process returns, exchanges, or price adjustments for Express items once they are converted.